The Cloud Security Architect is responsible for leading the creation of a technology framework and providing technical leadership in support of cloud security projects for Cybrella's customers
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Responsible for designing and developing security solutions, technical and reference architectures, supporting security architectures and technologies of Cybrella's customers, with a focus on AWS, GCP, and Azure cloud providers.
● Provide oversight and technical leadership across all security functional domains to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all systems.
● Collaborate with our CISO, Application Security, and Risk Management teams to implement secure-by-design/end-to-end security standards and best practices.
● Provides guidance regarding project prioritization and technology investment direction for Cybersecurity.
● Maintains in-depth knowledge of next-gen cloud security and hybrid designs, as well as security trends and threats. Prepare reports, technical presentations, and analytics visualization for management decision-making.
● Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline preferred.
● 6+ years of experience in information/cybersecurity, with recent cloud security experience in an enterprise setting.
● Proven experience in designing and implementing Cloud Security Controls to meet the compliance or industry best practice needs of clients.
● Background as a cloud security architect or engineer required.
● Expert level experience with cloud security, platforms, and services, including working knowledge of cloud-native security products and tools in major cloud providers (Google preferred, AWS, Azure, others) and awareness of leading security players.
● Strong dev-ops/continuous delivery and automation expertise to manage the transition to DevSecOps.
● Very strong understanding of networking concepts with an emphasis on security-related technologies.
● Experience designing and implementing cloud-based security technologies including but not limited to Data Loss Prevention, SDN, log management and alerting, and vulnerability scanner.
● Ability to identify gaps in security infrastructure, solutions and provide thought leadership in the development of appropriate technical solutions.
● Professional certifications in information technology and cloud security -- CISSP preferred, CCSP (optional), CISA (optional), CEH (optional), OSCP (optional).